ADAS Development Engineer - Advanced Driver Safety Systems
Our Reference: J61989
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo are working as a preferred recruitment supplier to a global automotive OEM who are looking for support from an Engineer to develop and deliver world-class Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to a variety of competitive European markets. Working within a fast-paced Chassis Team, the ADAS Engineer will be based at a Research and Development facility in Bedfordshire, conducting root cause investigations relating to complex electrical concerns on vehicles.
You will provide technical assistance to the production plant, supporting line-trials and End of Line calibration.
To be considered for this ADAS Engineer role you must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the following areas:
• Project management of ADAS components on European vehicles
• Active Safety Euro-NCAP Testing Protocols and experience gained analysing Active Safety Testing
• CAN system analysis (CANalyzer/CANoe/CANape etc)
• Network communications and multiple BUS principles (CAN)
• Risk assessment of software modifications and developing test plans
• Conduct design reviews, FTA or FMEA activities
• Coordinate component hardware and/or software retrofit, occasionally on scale, that may require managing a team
• Provide technical support during testing at Proving Grounds within Europe
This is a contract position through to August 2020, with potential for renewal for a further twelve months. You will work a 39-hour week, finishing at 13:20 on a Friday. Over-time is paid at time-and-a-half, after the core hours have been worked. You may be required to travel within the UK or overseas, a full, clean driving licence is therefore essential.
For more information, contact Teej on 01903 276748 or email an updated CV to email@example.com.
** Please note ** we are only able to consider applications from engineers that are eligible to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship.