Automotive Junior Engineer
Our Reference: J64157
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo are working as a preferred recruitment supplier to a global automotive OEM, based in Bedfordshire, who are looking for support from an Automotive Graduate or Junior Engineer.
The successful candidate will assist the Seat Development Engineering team, in supporting, co-ordinating and planning activities, during the development phase of vehicles.
• Tracking the design teams progress through weekly reviews
• Preparing basic specification tenders
• Managing and co-ordinating cost reduction activities, including cost reduction idea generation
• Cost reporting and activity co-ordination for new model projects
• Support the management team, to ensure the efficient and effective running of the department
You may be looking for an entry level position into a globally successful vehicle OEM, this could be it. You need to be a "people person", friendly, efficient with strong communication skills. You will need to be able to plan and manage your own workload and be a competent user of Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
This is a contract position, you will work a 39-hour week, finishing at 13:20 on a Friday. Over-time is paid at time-and-a-half, after the core hours have been worked. You may be required to travel within the UK or overseas, a full, clean driving licence is therefore essential.
For more information, contact Jacquie on 01903 276764 or email an updated CV to email@example.com.
** Please note ** we are only able to consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship.