Electrical Design Engineer - Camera Systems
Our Reference: J64052
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo are working as a preferred recruitment supplier to a global automotive OEM and are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Development Engineer for a contract based in Bedfordshire. This role would suit an engineer with a flair for innovative vehicle accessories design, particularly relative to electronic features and products. You will be joining an expanding team, therefore your overall duties will be wide and varied; flexibility is key to the success of the department.
The purpose of the role is to support the growth of the European Accessory business through both development of new accessory parts and quality improvements for existing accessory parts. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your ideas and vision into cars of the future.
Essential Skills Required:
• CAD experience (preferably Unigraphics / NX)
• Automotive product development experience and vehicle electrical architecture or electronic engineering
• High level knowledge of vehicle hardware and software systems and coding
• Ability to conduct design reviews from CAD layout plans, identifying potential clashes and conflicts
• Detailed understanding of problem solving techniques
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within Automotive or electronic engineering
• Knowledge of electrical harness and lighting systems would be beneficial
For more information, contact Teej on 01903 276748 or email an updated CV to email@example.com.
** Please note ** we are only able to consider applications from engineers that are eligible to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship.