Our Reference: J64025
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Job Category: Automotive
We are seeking a professional and proactive Executive PA to join our client based in Bedfordshire. You could be joining a global automotive business, reporting to the Vice President of Vehicle Engineering, additionally providing administrative support other team members and visitors to the facility . This is a contract position through to August 2020, which may be extended, subject to personal performance and workload.
The successful PA will have experience gained in a similar Executive Level environment; the ability to speak languages in addition to English would be a distinct advantage.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Proactive diary management and maintenance
• Arranging appointments, monitoring e-mails and answering phone calls
• Organising meetings and conference calls - booking rooms, refreshment and equipment
• Liaise with Global & European Head Office Management Teams and their Pa's
• Organising overseas travel, transport, accommodation & VISA applications
• Preparing expenses
• Organise off site events including conferences and training on an adhoc basis
• Collation of monthly reports, preparing presentations & support to Senior Controller
• Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative processes
• Maintaining an electronic filing system
• Support visitors with hospitality
• Prepare Yearly travel budget submission and 3 month travel plan
This is a busy role, you will need to multi-task and capable of working to tight deadlines with confidence and discretion. The ability to speak another language in addition to English would be a distinct advantage (although not essential).
A full clean driving licence is required and you must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions or sponsorship.
To make an application email your CV to Teej Bushell at tracy-Jane.Bushell@expleogroup.com.