Maintenance Fitter - Facilities
Our Reference: J64171
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Job Category: Manufacturing Engineering
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world's largest automotive manufacturers, Expleo are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Fitter to work within a team of skilled maintenance professionals, on an ongoing contract basis at their Research and Development site in Bedford. This role will involve ensuring their world-class facilities stay operational and are constantly improving to remain efficient and effective.
You will be required to work an early shift (06:00 start), weekends and call-outs on a rotating shift basis. A full driving licence is required to fulfil this role.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and support the upgrade of mechanical equipment within test facilities
- Fault finding in mechanical / electromechanical equipment and control systems
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to diagnose mechanical issues
- Strong mechanical background
- Experience of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, fault finding, pumps/motors
- Familiarity with automotive test facilities such as MTS hydraulic systems, engine / vehicle test facilities and environmental test chambers
- 17th or 18th Edition qualified engineers would have a distinct advantage
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates have the right to work within the UK.
If you're keen to find out more information on our Facilities Maintenance Fitter role, please contact Teej Bushell on 01903 276764 or email an updated CV to email@example.com.