Lead Business Manager
Our Reference: J63977
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo are working as a preferred recruitment partner to a growing UK manufacturer of gearbox / transmission systems who have an exciting position available for a Business Manager, to provide sales and business development support to their high performance automotive department and coordinate the engineering, purchasing and manufacturing required for the successful delivery of various automotive & motorsport projects.
Our client completes all design, manufacturing and assembling activities in-house and they supply to some of the highest-performing motorsport teams in the UK. The Business Manager position is a permanent opportunity based at their site in Berkshire.
As Lead Business Manager, your accountabilities will include:
• Provide business development support to the automotive department to achieve strategic and sales objectives
• Manage customer orders and liaise with the stores department to dispatch all gearbox / transmission system components
• Manage project teams and create project progress plans to ensure they’re in line with quality, timing and cost expectations
Ideally, the Business Manager will have experience in the following areas:
• Ability to develop commercial relationships with the design, engineering, quality and purchasing teams
• Automotive, motorsport, aerospace or mechanical engineering
• Commercial, procurement and project management
• MRP / ERIP and Project Planning
For more information on our Lead Business Manager position, contact Lisa on 01903 276761 or email an updated CV email@example.com. Alternatively, visit our website to look at the rest of our vacancies – www.expleorecruit.co.uk.