Our Reference: J63758
Job Terms: Both
Job Category: Systems and Software
Expleo are looking for Software Engineers to support a couple of software development projects. The roles are based in Bristol with large pan-European clients of ours. The job does require an SC clearance due to the nature of the work (we are able to sponsor your application if you are a British National).
A number of roles exist at various levels, both permanent and contract, and we are looking for both senior members of the team and less experienced team members who wish to grow and develop within the Expleo business.
You will form the nucleus of a new team responsible for the full lifecycle development of the system in C++.
Your key tasks will include:
• Requirements elicitation and analysis (text based requirements)
• Software design (Rhapsody /UML and traditional textual design)
• Code updates (C++ and Linux based scripting – Eclipse IDE)
• Component level testing (using tools such as GCov)
• Production of documentation appropriate for the lifecycle stage
• Supporting requirement / design / code reviews as required
The mandatory skills you will require are:
• Full lifecycle C++ development on Linux using industry standard tools (Eclipse / GCov)
• Experience in working with software requirements (preferable with DOORS)
• UML design experience (preferably with Rhapsody – but other modelling tools are acceptable)
• Safety Critical / structured lifecycle experience (including producing appropriate documentation)
You should be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following;
• Evidence of competence in full software development lifecycle in C++ in Linux in a structured environment
• Evidence of a high standard of documentation
• Teamwork and ability to work to defined quality standards
• Customer interface skills – able to work on a customer site
To learn more or discuss your application please contact me (Andy) on 0117 987 4045 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org