Software Engineer (all levels)
Our Reference: J63927
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Systems and Software
Expleo are a worldwide engineering company with major UK facilities in Bristol, Derby and Preston with interests in numerous cutting edge projects with industrial partners in many different markets. Many of our projects require the expertise of our Software and Systems department, and as a result we have a permanent requirement to recruit engineers at all levels. Although our main interest is in candidates with experience in the Aerospace and Defence industry, we will look at candidate with other relevant experience.
Expleo offers a variety of work and continued personal development with clear career paths. With competitive salary, pension and holiday allowances and opportunities to work with the smartest engineers and latest technologies, Expleo is a fantastic place to learn, to pass on your experience and to be a part of our future.
We are constantly look for Software, Systems and Safety Engineers at the following levels:
• Junior Engineer (non degree qualified)
• Graduate Engineer (degree or equivalent qualification / experience)
• Engineer (1-5 years experience post university)
• Senior Engineer (5-10 years experience)
• Technical Consultant (10 years + experience, a recognised expert in their field).
Staff will be assigned to a project in a manner that suits project requirements and the skills of the individual.
We use a wide variety of tools and techniques in our projects, including:
• DOORS for requirements capture
• UML for software design (using tools such as Enterprise Architect) / SySML / MBD
• C / C++ / C # / Ada for software development
• GCov / LDRA / Cantata and proprietary tools (such as CUTE) for software testing
• Haz-Id / Bow-Tie / Fault Tree Analysis
• Collaboration tools such as Rational Team Concert and Integrity
• Standards such as DO178B, MISRA, DO254 etc
We also recruit project managers at all levels with experience in the aerospace and defence marketplace. Project managers will ideally be PRINCE 2 or APMP qualified.
If you have any questions please either email me on email@example.com or call me on 01179874045