Manufacturing Engineer - Shop Support
Our Reference: J63725
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Chester, Clwyd
Job Category: Aerospace
Role: Manufacturing Engineer - Shop Support
Pay Rate: £Neg per hour (Ltd)
Hours: 35 per week (minimum)
Employment Term: Contract
Employment Duration: 3-6 Months
The world's leading commercial aircraft manufacturer is currently seeking experienced Manufacturing Engineers to join their expanding wing manufacturing business to support new improvement initiatives on-site.
Role Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Technical Support to Single Aisle (SA) Improvement initiatives
- Shop floor Support to Operators and Production Managers
- Review new ideas and pull together documents outlining the project, the benefit / justification and progressing the ideas from cradle to grave
- Quality / non conformance issues
- Analyse manufacturing & assembly processes
- Accreditation and experience of using any of the following toolsets: EWB, SAP (ARP, PEA or APD) or PEGS.
- Health and Safety requirements / processes.
- Airbus experience on various wing variants.
To apply for this position please click on the 'Apply Now' button or send a copy of your latest CV to Oliver Hickmott at Expleo Group.