Our Reference: J63878
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, Expleo are currently recruiting for a number of Automotive Electrical Technicians. These positions are based in Wiltshire on a contract basis and will involve working in a small team, supporting the Vehicle Engineering teams and senior technicians.
Electrical Technicians will be required to work in the Prototype Build area, undertaking vehicle development activities and the build of prototype components.
Experience & Knowledge
• 3 years’ experience as an Electrical Technician, ideally within Automotive and Transportation/Rail
• Vehicle development experience, ideally Electric or Hybrid
• Practical experience of vehicle wiring and the ability to manufacture and repair automotive harness types
• Knowledge of CAN based architecture and tools used in diagnosing electrical faults, platform software updates and data logging
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to discuss technical issues
• Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Word skills
Consists of 39 hours a week on a contract until the end of 2019.
Candidates must have the Right to Work in the UK and hold a valid Passport or Birth Certificate.
Please get in contact with Lisa on 01903 276740 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.