Our Reference: J63115
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Job Category: Defence
Expleo have an exciting opportunity for experienced Mechanical Engineers and Drafts people. Based in Derby you will be assigned to a major new defence project, where your skills and experience in 2D / 3D CAD design will be fully utilised.
We are looking for a range of skill levels from Technician through to Senior Engineer.
Purpose of the role:
Responsibilities within your role will include (but not limited to)…
• Interfacing with UK based Team to understand technical issues / specifications and requirements.
• Producing manufacturing drawings and releasing data following specific processes
• Producing quality while keeping within project budgets & time constraints and potentially changing requirements
• Apply correct processes, specifications procedures & techniques working with support from specialist teams.
• Sound working knowledge of a CAD system
• Qualifications within Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent experience)
• Experience of 2d and 3D CAD systems
• UK National
• Ability to obtain Security Clearance
• Experienced in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Experienced mechanical designer or draftsperson capable of producing manufacturing drawings working on CAD within PLM based systems. The CAD software you have previously used is not important, as training on a specific CAD system will be provided prior to starting work on the project.