Our Reference: J63773
Job Terms: Both
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Job Category: Railway
Expleo Engineering have a requirement for four Project Managers. Each position is a separate opportunity to manage various projects on behalf of our client, a major rail OEM. Projects range from management of type testing on behalf of a new operator to managing an upgrade programme for an existing fleet.
Purpose of the job:
• Lead, manage and control all activities in projects to deliver on requirements, budgets and schedule.
• Produce and maintain plans.
• Understand key technical issues and manage their resolution.
• Establish and maintain interfaces with other engineering functions within the OEM and their customers.
• Continuous optimisation of processes/tools/behaviours.
• Monitor, control and report monthly related financial aspects of the specific projects.
• To ensure that all areas of work undertaken are compliant with all areas of the client’s defined specifications and standards as appropriate.
If you have any questions please give me a call on 01179874045 or email me on email@example.com