Our Reference: J62755
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, Expleo are currently recruiting for a number of HMI Engineers in various areas, to undertake the design and development of the user interface theme and vision to support the manufacturing of a range of premium cars. Renowned for their first-class sports car customer experience, these positions are based in Norfolk and will focus on working closely with other designers and engineers and encouraging a creative and collaborative team environment.
Various Roles within HMI
• Work closely with the Chief Engineer HMI, Technical Specialists, Lead and Project Infotainment Engineers.
• Design the flow, graphic and interaction method on how to use the vehicle system.
• Analyse and create HMI and digital design requirements and definitions.
• Deliver animations and UI proposals using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Work with designers and suppliers to develop UI assets for the DIM, CSD and mobile app.
Experience & Knowledge across the various roles
• Bachelor’s degree and experience in interaction design, industrial design
• Team leader skills
• HMI Strategy
• HMI SCRUM master
• UI proposals
• Good knowledge of Cinema 4D, Illustrator and Photoshop
For more information, contact Lisa on 01903 276761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.