CNC Programmer / Setter
Our Reference: J63829
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Kirkymoorside, York, North Yorkshire
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s most innovative manufacturers, Expleo currently have an opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer / Setter to support a manufacturer of composite components, who are currently involved in a variety of ground-breaking air, land and sea projects. Renowned for their innovation and collaborative working, our client is looking for support to ensure they’re delivering the highest quality composite products to all current and future customers. This is a contract position based in North Yorkshire.
- Programme, set and operate the CNC machinery and other equipment
- Machining of composite/metallic components to a high standard
- Creation and verification of programmes using CAD/CAM software
- Experience using CNC machines and manual machine tools
- Knowledge of CATIA programming
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of machining composite materials would also be an advantage
For more information, contact us on 01903 276740 or email an updated CV to email@example.com.