Our Reference: J64017
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Littlehampton,West Sussex
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s most innovative manufacturing firms across the UK, Expleo currently have an opportunity for a Development Engineer to support the activities of a bespoke vehicle development project for our world-class defence client based in Rustington, West Sussex, on a contract basis. This role is crucial in ensuring the organisation’s vehicle systems and design meet internal as well as customer requirements.
• Project Manage development projects relating to vehicle test systems.
• Source test rigs, test equipment and parts, whilst writing test plans, procedures and timing plans.
• Liaise with customers, external test facilities and other departments.
Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum of three years test and development experience within either the Automotive or Defence industry.
• Educated to degree level in an engineering related subject or relevant experience.
• Experience writing and interpreting test plans and standards, whilst ensuring customer and internal requirements are met.
• Working knowledge of DVP and DFMEA.
• Technical hands- on experience of automotive systems, blast and ballistic experience desirable but not essential.
We are unfortunately only able to proceed with applicants who have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years. Please be aware that the role will require occasional travel to our client’s other site in Weybridge.
For more information on our Development Engineer position, contact Jess on 01903 266966 or email an updated CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, visit our website to look at the rest of our vacancies – www.expleorecruit.co.uk.