Test and Development Manager
Our Reference: J64017
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Littlehampton,West Sussex
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo, as a preferred recruitment supplier, currently have an opportunity open for a Test & Development Manager to support the activities of a bespoke vehicle development project for our world-class defence client based in Rustington West Sussex. Our client has recently invested significantly in improving their whole vehicle product development capabilities, as well as their processes and infrastructure.
We require a Test & Development Manager to project manage development projects relating to vehicle test systems, source test rigs and test equipment and parts, whilst writing test plans, procedures and timing plans. This will also involve managing a team and liaising with customers, external test facilities and other departments.
For the Test & Development Manager role, we require candidates to have:
• Minimum of five years test and development experience within either the Automotive or Defence industry.
• Educated to degree level in an engineering related subject or relevant experience.
• Experience writing and interpreting test plans and standards, whilst ensuring customer and internal requirements are met.
• Working knowledge of DVP and DFMEA and the ability to manage whole vehicle durability test programmes
• Technical hands- on experience of automotive systems, blast and ballistic experience desirable but not essential.
• Rig design, testing, development and implementation
Please be aware that we are unfortunately only able to proceed with applicants who have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years.
For more information on our Test & Development Manager position, contact Jess at Expleo on 01903 269966 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, visit our website to look at the rest of our vacancies – www.expleorecruit.co.uk.