Project Manager- Vehicle Programs
Our Reference: J61933
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Littlehampton,West Sussex
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s most innovative manufacturing firms across the UK, Expleo currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager to take responsibility for the project deliverables, team management and development of new manufacturing processes for an extensive range of armoured, military vehicles. This position is a permanent role based at our clients manufacturing site in Rustington with additional requirement to travel to their Weybridge site, focusing on the production of new vehicle programs.
Experience & Knowledge
- Degree level in an engineering, related subject or relevant experience.
- Project management qualifications or experience in AMPMP / PRINCE 2.
- Ability to use Microsoft Project to define and monitor project progress and experience in delivering project management of a technical product from concept phase through to prototyping.
- Understanding of Project life-cycle, risk & opportunity management and customer and financial management.
- Project or Programme Management background within the Defence or Automotive industries.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
Please be aware that we are unfortunately only able to proceed with applicants from British Nationals.
Contact Jess on 01903 269966 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.