Vehicle Electrical Systems Project Engineer
Our Reference: J64145
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Littlehampton,West Sussex
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo are working as a preferred recruitment supplier to a world-class defence vehicle manufacturer who are looking for support from a Project Engineer with experience in vehicle electrical systems. The Project Engineer will be leading cross-department collaboration, take ownership of the technical development of vehicle electrical systems and conduct hands-on testing of automotive systems to support prototype development.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for:
• Coordinating prototype construction through structured frameworks such as Bill of Materials (BoM)
• Approval of build specifications and reporting on production milestones
• Maintain an effective working relationship between the supply chain, commercial and engineering design departments
• Identification of resource requirements to meet delivery targets and the resolution of production issues
Ideally, the successful Project Engineer will be able to demonstrate expertise in the following areas:
• Electrical Engineering qualification or relevant experience
• Project management experience (APMP/PRINCE2)
• Electrical engineering background gained within the Defence, Automotive or Aerospace industries
• Vehicle electrical power generation, vehicle EMC, Tempest and comms integration
Please be aware that we are unfortunately only able to proceed with applicants who have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years.
For more information on our Project Engineer position, contact Jess at Expleo on 01903 269966 or email an updated CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, visit our website to look at the rest of our vacancies – www.expleorecruit.co.uk.