Manufacturing Process Planning Engineer
Our Reference: J63726
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Job Category: Aerospace
Role: Manufacturing Process Planning Engineer
Pay Rate: £27.00 per hour (Ltd)
Hours: 35 per week (minimum)
Employment Term: Contract
Employment Duration: 1-3 Months
The world's leading commercial aircraft manufacturer is currently seeking experienced Manufacturing Process Planning Engineers to join their expanding wing manufacturing business to support new improvement initiatives on-site.
Role Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of design changes
- Analyse manufacturing & assembly processes
- Create and maintenance of the SOI's
- Answer engineering query notes (EQNs)
- Implementation of modifications
- Accreditation and experience of using any of the following toolsets: EWB, SAP (ARP, PEA or APD) or PEGS.
- Health and Safety requirements / processes.
- Airbus experience on various wing variants.
To apply for this position please click on the 'Apply Now' button or send a copy of your latest CV to Oliver Hickmott at Expleo Group.