Our Reference: J63924
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Prestwick, Ayrshire
Job Category: Aerospace
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Pay £Competitive/hour (Ltd)
Hours: 37 per week (minimum)
Duration: 6 Months
Translate design definition, product change data and specifications into clear and concise work instructions and bills of material in the enterprise resource planning system. Thus facilitate materials ordering, assembly build and certification of product in line with customer and regulatory authority requirements.
• Responsible for the translation of Design Engineering data and specifications into clear and concise work instructions for manufacturing assemblies or product to customer and regulatory authority requirements.
• Responsible to configure the design, quality and regulatory standards into a manufacturing system specifying machine requirements, layout, operator equipment, tooling requirements, capital equipment, inspection & certification requirements. System to be optimised to ensure industrial certainty and optimise long term manufacturing costs.
• Accountable for the definition & maintenance of parts and structural assemblies purchase condition of supply.
• Responsible for the translation of quality standards into industrial requirements and processes to ensure manufacturing certainty and optimise long term manufacturing costs.
• Responsible for manipulating CAD data to support work activities.
• Responsible for provision of engineering/manufacturing support to external customers and contractors.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this position please click on the 'Apply Now' button or call Oliver Hickmott at Expleo Group on 01772 645076.