Design Engineer - Chassis
Our Reference: J64038
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Shelford, Guildford, Surrey
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo is currently supporting one of the finest design teams in the automotive industry, a brand renowned for their unique and futuristic vision for the future of supercars. Their highly efficient and advanced approach to the design, prototype and development of supercars means that they require additional support from a Design Engineer at their site in Surrey.
Within this role, you will have the following accountabilities:
• The creation of vehicle chassis components and assemblies using CATIA V5
• Provide feasible design solutions and support workshop activities pre, during and post-vehicle build
• Ensure design solutions are in line with vehicle specifications and project requirements
• Preparation of 2D concept sections and 3D assembly models, whilst liaising with styling, manufacturing and CAE
Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate relevant experience and knowledge in the following key areas:
• CATIA V5 experience is essential
• Automotive or aerospace industry
• Vehicle concept design and vehicle engineering experience
• Vehicle chassis design
If you are a degree qualified Design Engineer ready for a new challenge working with some of the UK’s most talented engineers, creating world-class, high-end cars, we may have just the role for you.
To discuss your application or to have a confidential conversation, please contact Leanne Williams at Expleo on 01903 276751 or Leanne.email@example.com.