Senior Engineer – Vehicle Engineering & Simulation
Our Reference: J64102
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Shelford, Guildford, Surrey
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo is currently supporting one of the finest design teams in the world, a brand renowned for their unique and futuristic vision for the automotive industry. They’re looking for Senior Engineers to work within the vehicle engineering and simulation team to support all automotive vehicle projects to ensure they achieve and push boundaries, on Aerodynamics performance and simulation.
The Senior Engineer positions within Engineering & Simulation will involve:
• provide simulation led input to vehicle design teams from an early stage in the design process and throughout vehicle development to ensure aerodynamic performance targets are met
• conduct aerodynamic performance analysis using classical, numerical, 1D and computational fluid dynamics (CFO} approaches
• undertake testing activities in the wind tunnel and on development and production vehicles to establish test correlation with respect to simulation as appropriate
• support the improvements of standard processes for airflow management addressing external aerodynamics performance, aero-acoustic assessment, thermal management and internal airflow systems (HVAC)
• support vehicle project teams in the definition of design development and verification plans from an airflow management perspective
For more information on our Senior Engineer roles, contact Leanne at Expleo.