Vehicle Body and Architecture Design Engineer
Our Reference: J64794
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Shelford, Guildford, Surrey
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo is currently supporting one of the finest design teams in the world, a brand renowned for their unique and futuristic vision for the automotive industry. Their highly efficient and advanced approach to the design, prototype and development of supercars, means they require additional support from Design Engineers to provide innovative technical solutions, for vehicle design and release of Body and Interior components, on a permanent basis in Surrey.
- Support the Vehicle Body System team to prepare 2D concept sections, 3D part models and 3D assembly models
- Coordinate with Principal Engineers and Project Managers to ensure technical targets, project timings and budget requirements are met
- Ensure designs meet all relevant safety and regulatory requirements
- Provide input data to CAE and support other vehicle engineering activities
- Support feasible design solutions and plan design activities to meet engineering deliverables
Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to a degree level in a mechanical, electrical or aeronautical discipline
- Strong automotive engineering background
- Knowledge of welded aluminium BIW design
For more information on our Vehicle Body and Architecture Design Engineer role, contact Jacquie on 01903 276764 or email an updated CV to email@example.com.