Assembly Process Engineer
Our Reference: J64065
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Job Category: Manufacturing
Expleo is looking for dynamic Assembly Process Engineers to support the production of globally successful vehicles. You will join our current project team, the Production Management and QA Engineering teams in the North East (UK) on a contract basis.
You will have gained experience from within a high-volume automated manufacturing environment and have knowledge of robotic processes. Your role will be to study current product and manufacturing methods; implement and manage process improvements covering the production process; maximise cycle-time achievement and cost reduction opportunities.
• New Product launches (NPI)
• Technical Concern and investigation (New and current products)
• Proven experience of lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and business development tools and techniques (automotive preferred but not essential)
• Budget and supplier management
• Degree educated in a relevant field or relevant experience with equivalent qualifications (HND / HNC).
For more information, contact Teej on 01903 276748 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates with a Tier 2 Visa or those requiring sponsorship to work here.