Our Reference: J64796
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo has an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst, to work on-site with our global automotive client in Sunderland. The successful Data Analyst will join Expleo's existing project team, to support a fast moving vehicle production facility. This role is based in Sunderland and is offered on a contract basis.
• Gather and analyse a diverse range of quality, process and performance data from machining operations
• Ensure that data is accurately recorded and that databases, and files are maintained
• Analysis of data to identify trends and relationships between process and performance
• Support the Engineering team to create reports
• Build databases and data analysis tools housed in existing servers used within the business
• Data Analysis experience in an Engineering environment is essential
• Strong research skills, including the ability to interrogate existing data capture processes
• Ability to manage and analyse large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data
• Strong digital skills
• Experience of gathering and analysing performance data
• Ability to present information and research findings
• Significant experience of using Microsoft applications including Excel, Access, Office
• Six Sigma / process control experience is highly desirable
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK, unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship cannot be considered for this role.
To make an application for the position of Data Analyst, please contact Jacquie Linton via email email@example.com or call 01903 276764 for further information.