Big Data - Visualisation Engineer
Our Reference: J64095
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Job Category: Automotive
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer to work on-site with our global automotive client in Sunderland. The successful engineer will join Expleo's existing project team to support the Digital Kaizen Hyper Competitiveness (DKHC) group, developing a new, plant-wide, data visualisation system. You will look to improve road-maps and processes within a fast moving vehicle production facility, relating to the picking and delivery of vehicle components to the production line. This role is offered on a contract basis, initially through to March 2020 and would most likely suit an engineer with 3 years+ post-graduate experience.
Outline of Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement a data analysis tool for plant wide visualisation of KPI’s
• Interpret, model and analyse the data results using statistical techniques to highlight the root cause of KPI failures
• Develop web based dashboards, graphs and visualization interfaces for ‘Cold’ data to fulfil end user requests
• Developing data extraction and visualisation solutions using approved tools (DFP, Apache NIFI, NodeRed, Hadoop, etc.)
• Build databases and data analysis tools housed in existing servers used within the business
• Develop front end User Interfaces tailored towards the end user
You will need to be proficient in using data query languages such as SQL and be able to demonstrate knowledge of web based development such as HTML, CSS and Java Script. You should be able to demonstrate experience gained using data visualisation tools, for example tableau, ICONICS, Web App Design or UNIX.
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK.
To make an application you can contact Teej Bushell via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01903) 276748 for further information