Our Reference: J63845
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo is working in partnership with a global car manufacturer and we are looking to add a dynamic Facilities Engineer to our current project team based in the North East (UK). Working as part of the engineering team who are responsible for the continued development and improvement of this fast-paced high-volume manufacturing facility, you will be required to support the purchasing, installation or upgrade of new or existing equipment.
Applicants must be able to show a previous experience gained within a fast-paced manufacturing environment of:
• Specification of new and modified facilities
• Creation and management of schedules
• Management and control of contractor works
• Management of budgets - Revenue and Capital
• Machine safety improvements including safety device upgrades, safety matrices, facility risk assessments etc.
• Creation and management of obsolescence and refurbishment activities
• Implement ideas to improve OEE
• Support productivity ideas and review machine concepts
• Provide technical support to Maintenance Department
Applicants must be educated to at least HNC level and have a good understanding of current legislation such as Factories Act, European Directives, EAW Act, Environmental Protection, COSHH, hazardous Environments, CE Marking etc. Knowledge of Condition Based Maintenance is also an advantage.
To make an application, please forward your CV to Jacquie Linton via email to email@example.com or call 01903 276764 for further information.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates with a Tier 2 Visa or those requiring sponsorship to work here.