Facility Planning Engineer - Vehicle Manufacture
Our Reference: J63932
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo is working in partnership with a global car manufacturer and we are seeking a proactive Facility Planning Engineer to join our current project team based in the North East (UK), working as part of the Body Facility engineering team, who are responsible for the continued development and improvement of this fast-paced high-volume manufacturing facility.
You will be required to support new model deployment, refurbishment, OEE issues and offer technical support to the Maintenance department.
Applicants must be able to show previous experience gained within Facilities Planning:
• Facility Development from concept stage, through installation, commissioning to production launch
• Machine safety including facility risk assessment, safety performance levels and essential health & safety requirements (EHSR’s)
• Electrical design of control systems
• PLC and Robotics knowledge
• Specification writing to support New Machine and Shop Floor Modifications
• Project Management and Budget Management
Applicants must be educated to at least HNC level and have a good understanding of current legislation that covers the specification, installation and operation of equipment, CNC Programming skills would be a distinct advantage.
To make an application, please forward your CV to Jacquie Linton via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01903 276764 for further information.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates with a Tier 2 Visa or those requiring sponsorship to work here.