Our Reference: J63778
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo is working in partnership with a global car manufacturer and we are looking for a dynamic Process Engineer to join our current project team based in the North East (UK), working as part of the engineering team who are responsible for the continued development and improvement of this fast-paced high volume manufacturing facility. You will be required to support, develop & manage current production processes to improve Quality, Cost and Time [QCT] in order to support mid-term and annual objectives.
Applicants must be able to show a previous experience gained within a fast-paced manufacturing environment of:
• Planning & delivering new product launches on schedule and to budget
• Specify and assist with the installation of key / project equipment
• Work cross functionally with other departments to improve cost competitiveness
• Engineer / Manage line performance to support Total Delivered Cost [TDC] or Cost Per Unit [CPU] objectives
• Ability to manage own workload effectively
• Apply problem solving tools / processes to a variety of assembly and test issues
Applicants must be educated to degree level with experience of high-volume manufacturing, ideally within an engineering or automotive manufacturing environment. Knowledge of engine assembly process including quality confirmation processes is highly desirable, however, practical problem solving, and communication skills are essential.
To make an application, please forward your CV to Jacquie Linton via email to email@example.com or call 01903 276764 for further information.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates with a Tier 2 Visa or those requiring sponsorship to work here.