CAD Application Engineer
Our Reference: J63801
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world's most innovative manufacturers, Expleo are currently recruiting for a CAD Application Engineer to join a high-performance technology company who require support in developing hybrid and electronic vehicles for motorsport and automotive. Joining their ambitious engineering team, the CAD Engineer will be situated at their state-of-the-art manufacturing site in Surrey on a permanent basis.
- Understand the relationship between future requirements and technology capabilities
- Support administration and ongoing improvements of CATIA V5 / V6 data management practices
- Make recommendations for improvements to the engineering processes and methodologies currently used within the business
- Support internal teams, external suppliers and partners where appropriate and provide expertise on leveraging the capabilities of the CAD centric tools
Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years experience administering and delivering best practice methodologies on CATIA V5/V6
- Automotive engineering and manufacturing industry experience
- Strong CAD experience and an understanding of CAE, PLM and CAM tools and processes
- Good understanding of engineering tasks
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in identifying opportunities and finding solutions
For more information on our CAD Application Engineer role, contact Leanne on 01903 276751 or email an updated CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org.