Control Systems Engineer - Electric Drive
Our Reference: J63448
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Automotive
Here at Expleo, we strive to place engineers and technical experts in the perfect role that will provide you with unique opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else in the industry.
As a globally established automotive manufacturer, our client is looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join their team of world-class engineers on a permanent basis as they design and create some of the industry’s most admired vehicles as they aim to be at the forefront of the automotive market. Discover a whole new approach to automotive innovation as you support supply chain management to engineer and deliver Electric Drive Control (EDC) systems.
- Responsible for planning, supplier management and delivery of EDC systems
- Work with the Powertrain CAE group to develop electric drive architecture and components
- Support project reviews with presentation material of EDC project progress
- Support the delivery of EDC to all vehicle projects, ensuring that ISO 26262 requirements are met
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience with embedded systems – Battery Management, Motor Control Unit, Electric Drive Unit, etc.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262, simulation modelling techniques and EDC testing
- We require the successful candidate to undertake a proactive and positive approach to all tasks, whilst holding the ability to work with multiple project teams in a fast-paced and pressured environment
If you’re keen to find out more information, contact Leanne on:
T: 01903 276751
Who are Expleo?
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.