Electrical Technician - Vehicle Development
Our Reference: J64221
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Job Category: Automotive
Currently searching for an opportunity as an Electrical Technician? Keen to work within a world renowned sports car manufacturer?
The successful candidate will carry out automotive vehicle harness manufacture, rework and hardware fault diagnostics. This will involve the assembly and testing of prototype components, along with identification and reporting of electrical/electronic faults and working with engineers to resolve problems. This is a contract position based in Surrey.
• To manufacture and repair Automotive and System 25 type Harnesses
• To work with Engineers and Technicians with the integration of systems onto vehicles, commissioning and rectifying electrical faults where necessary.
To be considered for the role of Electrical Technician our client is ideally looking for the following:
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Practical knowledge of vehicle wiring with the ability to manufacture and repair automotive and other harness types.
• Ability to read and understand detailed harness schematic diagrams.
• Knowledge and the ability to apply electrical physical aspects.
• Experience of Electric or Hybrid vehicles
• Knowledge of CAN bus architecture
• Knowledge of and understanding of control systems.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office especially Excel.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.