Power Electronics Engineers
Our Reference: J63497
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s most innovative automotive manufacturers, Expleo currently have an opportunity for a Power Electronics Engineer to join a high-performance technology company who require support in developing hybrid and electronic vehicles for motorsport and automotive. This role will involve supporting the Chief Engineer in keeping the business at the forefront of industry trends by leading disruptive change and introducing radical improvements to the current processes used within the business.
- Make technical decisions to guarantee on-time delivery of projects whilst working closely with the development team on design reviews
- Support bid tenders and pre-sales activities to ensure they align with technical capabilities and the teams ability to deliver these requirements
- Remain aware of new technological developments in Power Electronics, develop technological solutions and provide risk management guidance
Experience & Knowledge
- Degree in Engineering, Electronics or Physics or the equivalent experience
- Strong design and analytical skills
- Technical knowledge in Power Electronics and ideally a Chartered Engineer status from a recognised professional engineering institution
To find out more about this opportunity, contact Sally on 01903 276740 or email an updated CV to email@example.com.