Prototype Build Technician
Our Reference: J60788
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Job Category: Automotive
We are looking to speak with highly skilled Vehicle Technicians with previous experience gained within a development or test environment. We have a number of short-term 3 month contracts within a state-of-the-art vehicle production facility in Surrey, hand-building prototype supercars.
As a successful mechanic, you must be highly experienced with knowledge of full vehicle assembly, vehicle maintenance and post-track repair.
The successful technicians will be required to:
• Work under pressure, to tight deadlines and overtime may be required at short notice.
• Manufacture, build, service, and test prototype high performance road vehicles.
• Be flexible - your duties will be wide ranging and varied.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Previous workshop experience of vehicle prototype testing, mechanical fitting or electrical wiring
• Clean Driving Licence
• Experience of working with high performance vehicles
• IT literate in various packages e.g. Microsoft Office
• Experience of workshop diagnostic tools and vehicle software updates
The working hours are 07:30 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, overtime may be required at weekends, occasionally at short notice.
You must have the right to work in the UK and possess a valid passport.
Candidates with prior experience gained within a Motorsport or high performance road car workshop are highly desirable.