Our Reference: J63892
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, Expleo are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to be based at our client’s manufacturing facility in Sheffield, to provide Quality engineering support in the implementation of new production technologies. This is a permanent position which requires an experienced Engineer with extensive expertise in Automotive Quality systems to join a fast-paced growing team of automotive professionals.
• Play a key role in the launch of new vehicle models as the client expands into new markets
• Creation of quality documentation to support all quality activities
• Develop Quality metrics and approve visual quality standards for cosmetic vehicle components in line with KPI’s
• Apply analytical skills and judgement to generate solutions to technical challenges
Experience & Knowledge
• Quality Engineering skills including PFMEA, SPC, MSA, Root Cause Analyst and auditing to established quality standards
• Experience in Quality Engineering and automotive manufacturing
• Knowledge of automotive quality systems and niche vehicle programmes
• Must have a clean UK driving license
• Have the ability to build professional relationships, be self-motivated and have a flexible approach to working
For more information, contact Leanne on 01903 276751 or email an updated CV to Leanne.email@example.com.