Senior Manager - Logistics Optimisation
Our Reference: J64117
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo are working as a preferred recruitment partner to one of the UK’s leading automotive manufacturers and an exciting new role for a Senior Manager to take the lead in all inventory, logistics and supply chain optimisation activities. The Senior Logistics Manager will work closely with stakeholders to be able to closely manage inventory levels and develop a logistics strategy to manage commercial costs in line with company objectives.
The Senior Manager will work at our client’s state-of-the-art manufacturing site in Surrey, on a permanent basis.
What to expect as a Senior Manager in Logistics Optimisation?
• Create long term strategic plans for logistics operations to prepare for business growth
• Identify and resolve any timing, supply or operational challenges and communicate these to key stakeholders
• Monitor supplier activity closely and ensure they are fully aware of all logistics requirements and are driving business improvement plans
• Continuously identify opportunities for improvements in operational efficiency to support the achievement of customer satisfaction and commercial business objectives
Ideally, the Senior Manager will have experience in the following areas:
• Supply chain management experience
• Confident in managing complex supply chains and a proven lead in production / operations
• Understanding of global logistics challenges and legislations
For more information on our Logistics / Supply Chain Optimisation role, contact Leanne at Expleo for a confidential chat.