Our Reference: J64123
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s most innovative automotive manufacturers, Expleo currently have an opportunity for a Surfacing Designer to support the talented design team of a world-class sports car manufacturer. Discover a whole new approach to automotive innovation as you get involved with product creation and production process improvement as you create the highest quality of aesthetically-optimised surfaces. Within this role we're also looking for a Surfacing Design willing to take on more senior responsibilities whilst working cross-functionally with different design teams.
What to expect as a Surfacing Designer?
- Design and creation of production feasible surfaces to the company’s high quality standards
- Creation of SR1, SR2, SR3, SR4 and SRF for pre-production approval from the Design Directors, clay validation and production release
- Prepare CAS models for regular design and surface reviews, whilst providing the appropriate data to each supporting department e.g. clay modellers, Digital Surfacing Design Seniors, Studio Engineers
To be considered for the Surfacing Designer role, we require candidates to:
• Have previous experience in surfacing design
• Educated to Degree level ideally in a design related field
• Have strong IT and software package knowledge, ideally Alias
• Be flexible to work amongst different teams on a variety of different projects, each with different tight deadlines
To find out more information on the Surfacing Designer role, contact Leanne on: