Technician - Vehicle Development UK
Our Reference: J63625
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Job Category: Automotive
Here at Expleo, we strive to place engineers and technical experts in the perfect role that will provide you with unique opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else in the industry. We’re currently recruiting for several Vehicle Development Technicians to support the operation of multi-project test and development vehicles for a global manufacturer of high-performance automotive vehicles. Our client is recognised for their unique vehicle design and use of cutting-edge technology to create industry-changing vehicles.
- Get involved in building concept, prototype and production level vehicles and simulation rigs according to the identified requirements and specifications
- Prepare vehicles for test and development activities at a variety of sites including racing circuits
- Maintain the workshop and equipment to a high standard and interact with the design and engineering staff to ensure objectives are identified and achieved
- This role may also involve test driving a range of luxury and high-performance cars
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in motorsport, prototype or high performance vehicle builds including the manufacturing, assembling and operating of these vehicles
- Welding, machining and fabrication skills
- Understanding of current automotive electrical and electronic systems to identify faults and conduct repairs
To find out more about this opportunity, contact Leanne on 01903 276740 or email an updated CV Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org.