NX Design Engineer
Our Reference: J61448
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, Expleo are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer on behalf of a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of transmission systems to work within their engineering team.
This is permanent opportunity based at their site in Berkshire.
As a global leader in automotive vehicle development and production, within the role of NX Design Engineer you will responsible for:
Working as part of an engineering team - utilising skills of Gear technology, Shop floor and Production.
• Creating and issuing Engineering drawings to required standard.
• CAD modelling and drafting using the NX 3D CAD system to company standards.
To be considered for the role of Design Engineer, you will ideally have the following: Knowledge, Skills & Experience of:
• Siemens NX and TeamCenter PLM
• BEng or BSc (or similar), ideally in an engineering or aeronautical discipline
• Automotive or Motorsport
• Transmission, Gears or designing rotating metal components
• Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
• Manufacturing processes and quality standards and ERP systems
For more information on our Design Engineer position, contact Lisa on 01903 276761 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, visit our website to look at the rest of our vacancies – www.expleorecruit.co.uk.