NX Design Engineer
Our Reference: J61448
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Job Category: Automotive
Expleo are currently supporting a rapidly growing UK manufacturer of automotive transmission systems who are looking for support from a NX Design Engineer. The NX Design Engineer will join their engineering team to design and develop gearbox components, which will be used by some of the highest-performing Automotive and Motorsport companies in the UK. As a global leader in automotive, motorsport and some aerospace component manufacturing, our client completes all design, manufacturing and assembling activities in-house, in support of a variety of innovative automotive and motorsport projects.
We are able to offer this opportunity on a permanent basis, situated at their site in Berkshire.
For the Design Engineer position, you will take on the following accountabilities:
• Demonstrate your skills of gearbox technology and parts production
• CAD modelling and drafting using the NX 3D CAD system to company standards
• Create engineering drawings which you will see evolve from the initial design concept to being seen on the racetrack
Ideally, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
• Mechanical machining manufacturing processes and quality standards
• Transmission, gearbox or the design of rotating metal components
• Siemens NX, TeamCenter PLM, CATIA V5, Solidworks, CREO
• Automotive, motorsport, engineering or aeronautical background or qualifications
If you are an experienced Design Engineer ready for a new challenge, we may have just the role for you.
For more information, contact Lisa on 01903 276761 or email an updated CV email@example.com. Alternatively, visit our website to look at the rest of our vacancies – www.expleorecruit.co.uk.