Our Reference: J61952
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Job Category: Automotive
Are you a Research and Development Technician looking to join a leading automotive manufacturer? Do you have background in Engine Test within the automotive industry?
If so, Expleo have an opportunity for you! We are recruiting on behalf of a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of transmission systems for a Research and Development Technician
This is Permanent position
• Transmission build testing and initial build validations.
• Conduct experiments, analysis and investigative work
• Assemble and monitor data logging systems including HBM and PI.
• Collate data and present the findings in the form of reports and graphs.
• Assemble and commission test rigs and test equipment (both mechanically and electrically)
• Document build sequences and communicate findings
• Assist in training and education of engineering staff and attend reviews as required
• Investigative research and component or assembly failures.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
If you are interested in applying for the role of a Research and Development Technician or require further information, please contact: Lisa Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org 01903 276740