Supplier Quality Manager
Our Reference: J63787
Job Terms: Both
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s most innovative manufacturing firms across the UK, Expleo currently have an opportunity for a Supplier Quality Manager to manage the development of supplier relationships and support cost down activities throughout the supply chain. This position is based at either their site in Weybridge or Rustington on a permanent or contract basis. Our client is renowned for their work with researchers, scientists and industry experts which helps them to develop and deliver the highest quality of protection products and solutions to global markets.
- Understand and try to improve the engineering processes within the business
- Improve business understanding of ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Support supplier performance improvement projects in an attempt to drive a zero-defect mentality in the supply chain
- Resolution of quality concerns to ensure customer quality requirements are met
- Main a working relationship with suppliers by regular visits to monitor their performance against objectives
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in the inspection of coded welds
- Experience or qualifications in a quality engineering discipline
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Experience of supplier development and knowledge of ISO procedures
- Excellent report writing, excel and SAP skills
Please be aware that we are unfortunately only able to proceed with applicants who have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years. There is also travel required to the clients other sites.
Contact Jess at Expleo on 01903 269966 or email@example.com to have a confidential chat about the Supplier Quality Manager position.