Our Reference: J64967
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Defence
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. Expleo is active in the technology-intensive sectors that make business and society more connected, sustainable and secure.
We offer unique access to industry-specific expertise and best practice across the following services: consultancy and business agility, product design, production and in-service support, as well as continuous quality. Our 15,000 people bring the right balance of boldness and reliability that businesses need to succeed in this disruptive era.
We are active in more than 25 countries, generating €1.1 billion in revenue in 2018. Expleo’s network of affiliate companies includes Aerotec, Athos Aéronautique, Double Consulting, Edison Technical Recruitment, Moorhouse Consulting, Silver Atena, Stirling Dynamics, Sud Aviation Services, Trissential and Vista Technologies.
Due to some major project wins, Expleo is looking to appoint a number of motivated Key Account Managers to help manage and develop our blue chip customer list. We are looking for dedicated, passionate relationship builders who can manage existing business and develop new streams of business from our customers. You will be able to deal with all levels of customers, from Chief Executive to shop floor worker and be able to develop strong relationships as a result. You will be dynamic and hardworking with a will to win.
Ideally you will have a proven track record of winning new business and managing large customers in an engineering services environment. However, we will also consider enthusiastic sales people with the right attitude and hunger for success.
• Developing and driving the account’s strategic plan showing commitment to growth, profitability and client satisfaction.
• Identifying and developing opportunities for Expleos’ services within the account and driving new opportunities to closure.
• Influencing and networking with current and prospective clients to build relationships at all levels, and to identify business needs to address.
• Working as part of a wider team, supporting group initiatives and strategic plans.
• Identifying new ways to engage with the client and proposing innovative solutions.
• Leading the sales activity in the account and working with senior members of the delivery organisation to ensure successful projects and to secure repeat business.
• Meeting requirements for client engagement, CRM data entry and quality, activity reporting.
• Preferred experience in the Aero or Marine engineering sectors including a solid understanding of industry news and trends.
Significant Sales/Business Development experience in the engineering industry
• Experience of working within the Electronic hardware and systems domains
• High motivation and a competitive streak to “out-perform” others (both competitors and internally).
• Highly personable with strong relationship building skills.
• A proven track record of winning business with a clear understanding of sales process associated with complex solution-based sales.
• Ability to network with industry connections
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
• The commercial understanding to estimate the financial impact of an opportunity, both with the client and internally
• Ability to travel nationally on a regular basis and on occasion internationally.