Our Reference: J64088
Job Terms: Both
Job Category: Aerospace
Pay Rate/Salary: £Neg per hour/annum
Hours: 37 per week (minimum)
Employment Term: Contract
Location: Saltney, Chester
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Timely support to the team. Distribution and recording of all documentations.
• Raising orders, managing the goods received process and resolving invoice queries within the security operations function
• Raising invoices and maintaining cost trackers
• Point of contact for day-to-day enquiries within the department
• Filing and archiving of documentation (electronic and paper) to comply with all legal requirements
• Management of electronic diaries/calendars, responding to all requests for meetings and appointments
• Maintain KPI data
• Maintain SQCDP boards and tracker and report as appropriate
• SAP experience very desirable
• Data inputting to collaborative trackers, and outputting an analysis
• Strong and competent with administrative tasks, well-structured and organized and good communicator and can work autonomously and part of a team
• Must be flexible in approach and react as necessary to changes.
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint or a similar graphics package.
• A dynamic, enthusiastic and committed individual with demonstrated experience of working under pressure to tight schedule requirements.
• Be proactive, have a strong work ethic & take pride in their work.
• Must have superb organization and time management skills
To apply for this position please click on the 'Apply Now' button or send a copy of your latest CV to Oliver Hickmott at Expleo Group.