Our Reference: J65066
Job Terms: Salaried
This is an opportunity for a graduate (or relevant qualification) with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience to work in the Business Management Office of Expleo’s Aerospace Market Business Unit (MBU). The chosen individual will be driven, business focused and have a keen interest in understanding the commercial and strategic aspects of Expleo’s operations with the associated exposure to business development, proposal writing and operational reporting. The successful applicant will be geographically flexible and willing to travel as and when required to meet the demands of the role.
The role offers a competitive salary appropriate to the candidate’s experience. Following the successful completion of this placement it is envisaged the individual will be well placed to take up a responsible business focused role within Expleo.
Purpose of the job:
This is a career development role providing support to the Business Management Office and the Head of Aerospace as they strive to meet the ever-increasing demands of customers and deliver growth within Expleo’s Aerospace portfolio.
The role may involve some delegation of responsibility and will require an ambitious and commercially aware individual exposing them to decision making and strategy development at an executive level.
Key tasks / responsibilities:
• Supporting the management and writing of Call For Tender responses, including the creation of infographics and executive summaries of technical solutions
• Creation of external sales material
• Ownership of Aerospace global P&L reporting
• Support to commercial estimation for Call For Tender responses and business cases
• Assisting the Head of Aerospace with the coordination of the global Aerospace team, including timely reporting and management of the review process
• Creation and coordination of sales and operations templates to ensure a standardised way of working and reporting
• Delegated responsibility for managing internal tasks and projects on behalf of the Head of Aerospace
• Delivery of market and customer analysis to provide Account Management teams with customer intelligence which shapes our offers and capabilities Coordinating internal Expleo support functions such as Marketing and Recruitment on behalf of the Business Management Office
• Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Preferable but not essential, experience with tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong business acumen, including understanding of key metrics such as Revenue, Fixed and Variable Costs, Profit Margin and Business Cases illustrating Return on Investment
• Ability to comprehend and summarise information
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively, including management of other internal stakeholders
• Ability to work to internal and customer driven deadlines, with the flexibility to react to changes in business priorities
• Proficient in English (Written and Spoken)
• Graduate with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
• Must be geographically flexible and willing to travel