Electrical Harness Checker
Our Reference: J64318
Job Terms: Hourly Rate
Job Category: Railway
Job title – Electrical Engineer Checker
Location – Derby / Preston
Who are Expleo?
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
We are active in the technology intensive sectors offering access to end-to-end integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation and operate in over 25 countries.
The requirement is for the checking of 2D and 3D models in Catia for electrical installation items in the following zones of all cars:
The areas to be checked will be in the following
• Supporting bracketry
• The structural analysis has been completed
• Reviewing clash detection, placement, location and access for installation,
• Reviewing manufacturability,
• The part drawings are complete,
• Part approval process has been adhered to
• VPN and PDM completion, dimensioning, etc.
• ICDs (completion, manufacturability, completed stress analysis, clash review completion etc.)
• Earthing (existence and inclusion on schedule and layout etc.)
• ‘Black Box’ installation and completion of assessment with Methods
• Completeness of Installation drawings
• On occasion, if requested by BT, the update of 3D and 2D in CATIA can be completed by Expleo
Why join us?
We are a hive of different profiles. But we are united by a spirit of boldness. At Expleo, whatever your skillset or your background, you will find like-minded individuals with whom you can think big and challenge the status quo.
Expleo helps businesses deliver innovations that drive technological progress for the benefit of wider society. Whatever your career stage, you can expect opportunities to grow your expertise and convert your talent into meaningful impact.
Balance is a big deal here. Balance is what our people expect in their working lives. We’ll give you the freedom to make your mark with your work, whilst enjoying your wider interests too. That’s the winning formula.