Hydraulics Power Systems Design Engineer
Our Reference: J64514
Job Terms: Salaried
Job Category: Aerospace
HYDRAULIC POWER SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER
• Performs system design and integration activities on hydraulic power system.
• Responsible for the hydraulic system design integration and verification.
• Develops system design requirements and validation verification methods qualification certification with authorities
• Manages system architecture development and functional allocation activities
• Defines hydraulic power system and equipment technical specification
• Performs system analysis as pump sizing pressure losses etc
• Performs system and equipment integration activities
• Defines system and equipment test requirements & analysing test results
• Performs system modelling and simulation activities
• Provides support for system sub-contractor monitoring and management activities.
• BS or higher degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering
• Experience and knowledge about fluidic systems fluid mechanics hydraulic power systems components such as pumps accumulators reservoirs etc.
• Experience and knowledge about System Engineering processes
• Knowledge about modeling of physical systems in AMESIM (or similar) and / or MATLAB / Simulink environment
• Experience and knowledge about fluid mechanics thermodynamics.
• Min. 5 years of experience in the relevant fields
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience or knowledge about CATIA / NX and similar solid modeling software programs
• Experience or knowledge about Military and Civil Aviation Standards
• Experience in defense or aviation projects
• Experience in working with subcontractors