Our Reference: J64313
Job Terms: Both
Job Category: Railway
Role: Test Problem Report Engineering
Who are Expleo?
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
We are active in the technology intensive sectors offering access to end-to-end integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation and operate in over 25 countries.
The role will be to provide specialist support for the expedition of Test Problem Reports (TPRs) for a variety of rail vehicles. The engineer will support the workload to facilitate closeout of the reports and will liaise with the TPR coordinator to record progress and any arising issues.
• The engineer will process TPRs from the DOORs database and allocate TPRs to the responsible owner for further analysis.
• Schedule and chair triage meetings as required to review and categorise TPRs for severity/impact ensuring that appropriate support is provided by the engineering organization. The engineer will then create and publish minutes of the triage meeting.
• Produce KPI’s of TPR status within lifecycle, average throughput times in each stage and maximum aging in each state.
• Capture reference to technical solutions proposed to resolve defects and coordinate with Test Integration Managers to allow closure planning
• Definition of TPR closure strategy in agreement with Building Block owners
• Review of Verification Log evidence to confirm closure in accordance with pre-agreed closure strategy
Why join us?
We are a hive of different profiles. But we are united by a spirit of boldness. At Expleo, whatever your skillset or your background, you will find like-minded individuals with whom you can think big and challenge the status quo.
Expleo helps businesses deliver innovations that drive technological progress for the benefit of wider society. Whatever your career stage, you can expect opportunities to grow your expertise and convert your talent into meaningful impact.
Balance is a big deal here. Balance is what our people expect in their working lives. We’ll give you the freedom to make your mark with your work, whilst enjoying your wider interests too. That’s the winning formula.