Our Reference: J63952
Job Terms: Salaried
Location: Littlehampton,West Sussex
Job Category: Automotive
As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s most innovative manufacturing firms across the UK, Expleo currently have an opportunity for a Stores Manager to support the activities of a demanding production facility and develop the operational processes for our world-class defence client based in Rustington, West Sussex, on a permanent basis. This role is crucial to the organisation’s financial and operational performance and will involve working closely with the Procurement, Quality and Product Development teams.
• Identify areas of improvement and deliver improved operational performance.
• Manage a high performing stores team and work closely with management to ensure all works are carried out to the highest quality and conform with industry standards.
• Manage stock control and rotation and liaise with the procurement team for the reordering of stock.
• Take responsibility for team training and the departmental budget.
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
• Counterbalance and Bendi Forklift Licence is required.
• Experience of improving stores operation and managing stakeholders.
• Knowledge of MRP and SAP systems.
• Full driving license and forklift licence.
• Ability to lead a multi-skilled team, be results-focused and work effectively under pressure.
Please be aware that we are unfortunately only able to proceed with applicants who have lived and worked in the UK for the past 5 years.
For more information on our Stores Manager position, contact Jess on 01903 266966 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, visit our website to look at the rest of our vacancies – www.expleorecruit.co.uk.